Project Hopeful was my first fully fledged web project that I worked on from beginning to publishing. I had worked with others to help update or design for web, but this project I got to jump more fully in. We wanted it to be editable by the company staff afterward since they are a non profit that needed low-cost self maintenance, so we worked with a Wordpress builder they could easily edit, and then worked in the html and css to edit it into what we wanted so they would have no fear of impacting our designs with their updates. I was able to work from their old site content, optimize it, and do flat designs, then work to build each of those styles out for pages. It was a big first project for me, but I learned a lot, and am way more comfortable with web design best practices and capabilities.

-Designed by myself, with art direction from supervisors-
Back to Top